To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Roll Tide, Alabama...beat those bulldogs

This past Saturday night, my long time friend (and I mean since 5th grade, lived down the
street from me, went to college at Bama together kind of friend), Laura and I went
to the Bama vs MSU football game in Starkville (city where MSU is and is only 20-30 minutes from Columbus). We had a blast!


I laugh because growing up, Laura was a bulldog fan....
I guess all those years of trying to persuade her, she finally converted:)

The best part about the game was watching The Crimson Tide roll to a 24-7 victory!!
And two weeks ago before the LSU game, Blaine kept saying,
Roll Tide, beat those Tigers....sadly, we did not, but we did beat MSU....
So....Roll Tide, Alabama...we beat those bulldogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment