To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Monday, November 7, 2011

ALABAMA vs. LSU weekend


This past weekend we had a blast!

Friday night we hung out with our Sunday school class
and the kids played while all the adults ate;)
(Sorry, I forgot to get pictures)
Blaine made great friends with a couple of little boys.

On Saturday, I couldn't stand not being in the atmosphere of the big
ALABAMA vs. LSU game, so we went to Tuscaloosa.....
I know call us crazy....fighting the crowds....just for fun!

The boys took a nap on the way to T-town....
We ate at Taco Casa...YUMMY!
And also went shopping
Tried to find Mammaw and Pappaw with no success...
walked around Bryant-Denny stadium...


And down the strip....
Although it ended up being a rough game....
and not in Alabama's favor....
which means any hope of another National Championship game
is over.....
we still had a blast with the boys!!!
And my bad night turned out to be great when I got a call
from my best friend Rachel.....(more about that in a later post).....

No comments:

Post a Comment