(picture taken 9/21)
Our little man is growing up so fast.
When we were moving, we told Blaine that once we found a new house,
he would be able to have a big boy bed.
And boy does he love it!
And he usually stays in it until we go in to get him and Walt.
He's been sleeping in it since the night we moved into our new house.
Blaine has also been showing interest in using the big boy potty for quite some time.
But there has been so much going on, quite frankly I haven't helped him along
like I probably could have until this week.
Blaine has done great using his big boy potty.....
he used it today 5 times! (and we were gone a lot)....
I'm feeling confident it won't be long until our little man is potty trained:)
Shannon, Congrats on moving and starting a new journey together! Your boys are both so adorable. I will have to do a better job of checking your blog to keep updated on your sweet family. I had not even realized that you were moving.
ReplyDelete