To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Walter Scott Jones!!

(A few days late, but better late than not at all....Walt's birthday was August 4)

Walter Baby,
This past year has just flown by. I can not believe how fast you have grown.
We have loved every single day of having you in our family!
You are (usually) laid back; thank goodness at least one of us in the Jones house is:)
You love to point, but you have started saying a few words like 'dog', 'ball', 'mama', 'dada', and 'nana' (banana) and probably a few more that I am forgetting. You seem to understand a lot!
I love to listen to you laugh and cackle out loud; it's the best sound in the world! And I love to
watch you scoot across the floor (instead of crawling). You have started pulling up and standing
beside furniture, as well as, cruising along the furniture. You love school (MDO) and church, as
you seem to always be happy there. You are now weighing 28.5 lbs (as of today's dr's appt).
You love to be held and you love playing and watching movies with your big brother.

Words can not express how much I have enjoyed being your mommy these past 12+ months.
God has truly blessed me through you. You are so very special to me and to daddy and we hope that we always express that to you through our actions and words. I hope that you always know that nothing you can ever do will change the love we have for you. We are excited to see how the Lord is going to grow and use you during your life. It is our prayer that you always seek the Lord FIRST! and always know just how much you are loved! Know that we are always behind you and you can do anything! We are so proud to call you our son. We love, love, love you Walter Baby!
Love,
Mommy


Hears to a lifetime full of memories with you Walter......WE LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...i love that picture!! I cant wait for Archie's 1st birthday to see him dig into his cake!! hope all is well
    -amanda

    ReplyDelete