To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mommy's birthday

Last Tuesday was my birthday.
And boy, did my boys make it special.

On Monday night, Brian, our cousin, and Lauren, Brian's cousin, came over

for pizza after I got off work.

After supper, Scott brought out a birthday cake--which was my

favorite of strawberry on strawberry-- with ALOT

of candles (and dont try to count them just yet).



The next morning (on my actual bday), Scott

had scattered pink balloons all around the house.

Blaine and Walter had a blast!



And on Tuesday night, my mother-in-law kept the boys,
so that we could go to dinner with some friends.
Since it was my birthday, I picked Cheddar's.

Me with Travis and Tracy at dinner.

Me with Scott and Rachel at dinner.
Jerrett was there, but we forgot to get out the
camera until he had already left.
I had a great 29th birthday!
(but I'm not looking forward to my 30th)


No comments:

Post a Comment