To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy graduation day, Erin!

About a year and a half ago, Erin and I meet through a

mentor program at FBC Bryan that a few of my friends started.

It was by the grace of God that Erin and I were placed together.

I laugh now that I was suppose to mentor Erin, when in reality,

it has ended up that she has mentored me:)

Erin has grown to be one of my dearest friends.

I have loved having the chance to soak up all of her wisdom

and cheerful spirit. God has definetly taught me so much through Erin.

This girl has already and is going to do AMAZING things for the Lord.

I love you Erin!


"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another"

Proverbs 27:17

No comments:

Post a Comment