To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Walt is 7 months old today!

Walter Baby is 7 months old? Can you believe it? We can't!
Time has just flown by with this sweet little guy.
And really, Walt is so sweet and usually laid back unless he spots a bottle;)
This kids loves to eat. He is eating baby foods with some textures
(cottage cheese, mashed potatoes, banana bites, level 3 baby food).
At each meal time, he usually has anywhere from 3 1/2-6oz. of food
followed by a bottle, usually 6-8 oz. AND he usually takes an additional 1-2
6-8 oz bottles throughout the day.
All his eating has definetly helped him maintain his weight
(and rolls...which we love).
I can't remember exactly how much Walt weighed at his last sick appointment
(this Thursday)but at his 6 month appointment, he was 19 lbs. 3 oz....
and he has for sure gained since that appointment.
At that appointment he also measured 28 inches.
His weight and length were in the 90th percentile.
Walt has officially started rolling over!! Woohoo!
He has rolled over before, but it's constant now and
boy Walt does not like being on his tummy.

One of my favorite things about Walt is his sweet precious smile;
I mean look at how adorable it is.
I also love how he laughs and is so ticklish.
I love how he gets excited when I am in the room.
I love his birthmark on his right leg. I love how he loves to just hold a toy
and reaches for anything I am holding. I love how squishy he still is...ha!
I love, love, love his red hair.
I absolutely LOVE how he plays with my hair:)
I absolutely love this little guy!!!
Walt loves Scott and I but he definetly already
has a special friendship with his brother.
It's so sweet to watch this two play together.
It's adorable to see how much Walt watches Blaine.
I must say Walt thinks Blaine is hilarious.
These two seem to have the best time together.

Happy 7th mirthday Walter Scott Jones!
You are sooo loved!
MMMMMWWWWAAAAHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment