To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sleepy, silly, loving boys

I had just been running....and even though I was stinky,
both boys wanted me to hold them. Love it!
Love, love, love this picture!
He is so stinkin' sweet!
Crazy boy!
Usually Walt goes to bed just fine, but last night for some reason
all he wanted to do was be held by his mommy.
(I can't say that I minded one bit:) )

Sleepy baby, I mean, big boy.
With sleep and goop in your eyes.
We are going to the doctor later today.
(not sure why the picture turned like this when it uploaded to the blog; oh well)
Blaine is the best big brother ever! He loves to play with Walt.
And the best part is he loves to go get toys for Walt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment