To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Be my Valentine

Hanging out with Dad
Thanks Gigi for our Valentine's day present!
Blaine kept calling his ladybug a bunny...hilarious.
I'm not sure what he liked better--his Buzz lightyear card or his ladybug
that he insisted on napping with.

Walt loves his ladybug!
He really loves to chew on it:)
Almost everytime we go outside whether it's to get in the car
or to play, Blaine yells out " 'Retta" (our neighbor's name is Ms. Loretta).
I think she loves that Blaine always calls her; if she's home she almost always
comes outside to see Blaine and Walt.

After all the cold weather a couple of weeks ago, it's been so nice to
play outside. Blaine and Walt both love being outside.
Scott has been taking care of his granddaddy's 1966 MGB.
He's spent a lot of time cleaning it up and taking it to get it worked on.
He has had a blast driving it around with the top down.
Happy Valentine's Day (a day early) Scott!
The boys and I decorated the bedroom door for Scott.
All the pink hearts represent what Scott is to me.
All the purple hearts are what Scott is to the boys.
Scott and I also went to dinner at Chili's and then to play frisbee in
the Blinn parking lot. We had such a fun date!
(Thanks Rachel for babysitting.)
As a surprise, I also gave Scott a 'ticket' to take the motorcycle course,
so he will have his license to drive his dad's motorcycle....and I got a sweet note:)
Blaine was loving hanging out in the MGB with Daddy!
(Don't worry.....they were just backing it out of the driveway to 'organize' the cars...
yes, organize....we have 5 vehicles and one motorcycle at our house right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment