Blaine is so much fun! He runs and plays and talks and talks all day, everyday.
He's non-stop. He makes us laugh so much. He is our accountability;
he repeats everything we say.
He's our little man.
This was one day last week after I came home from work and
Blaine decided he wanted to wear my shoes. It was hilarious because
he would fall down and just laugh so hard.
Most of the time, Walt is pretty content while Blaine is holding him.
I try to soak up these moments of cuddling.
And let me tell you, I can't feed it to him fast enough.
He has been reaching, playing with toys, pulling hair and he can almost remove his pacifier
from his mouth and put it back in all by himself.
Not to mention, Walt has started cooing and squealing (sometimes good and sometimes
because he's mad), but all and all he is pretty laid back.
And did I mention, Walt had his first haircut last week? Yep, that's right....
his daddy cut his hair around his ears and the long hair in the back.
Walt a precious picture that she stitched.
arrangement at the table. Blaine has moved to his big boy chair.
This just shows a little bit of his personality as he is saying cheese for daddy and the camera.
So now we are all sitting at the table as opposed to Walt
sitting on the table.
You know these past few weeks have been full of ups and downs,
but I can't help but continuing to feel so incredibly blessed!
The Lord has given me so much more than I could have ever imagined.
I feel so honored to have Scott and our two babies!
I feel like God has given me a glimpse of his love me and he's used
my family to show me.
Lord, thank you for the ups and downs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment