I can't believe it but Walt is 5 months old today!
Our "little squishy"....
He still likes his thumb, but that's when he can't find
his paci; he LOVES his paci.
Walt is still nursing. No cereal or other baby foods yet,
but that may be in his near future:)
Walt is pretty much sleeping through the night. I have to
clarify what I mean by that.....
On a past blog post, I bragged about how Walt was already sleeping
through the night. Well, he decided to prove me wrong for a few weeks.
Thank goodness since we've been back from MS he's settled back into his schedule.
He likes to be in the same room as mommy (me) and usually whines
if/when he realizes I'm not around (can we say momma's boy?)
Walt sits in his bumbo like a champ, dislikes tummy time, watches TV, loves being held,
whines almost every night through our dinner (ha...I had to put that one),
seems to be very observate as he looks around a lot.
He watches him constantly, even from the opposite side of the room.
He laughs at Blaine sometimes.
What is really cute though is when Blaine and Walt coo back and forth.
(Isn't the picture of the two of them cute?....and just so you know, we did NOT
(Isn't the picture of the two of them cute?....and just so you know, we did NOT
get them to pose like this....holding hands and kisses happen alot between these two.)
Is it just me or does Blaine look a lot like Colby? Both of your boys are precious!
ReplyDelete