We aren't sure exactly how much he weighs (because we haven't been to
the doctor lately--thank goodness), but he has lots of little rolls
and he's still so squishy:)
We've been blessed that Walt has such a laid back demeanor unless he
is hungry, tired, thinks he is alone or has a dirty diaper.
And yep, that's red hair you see....
Seems like it just keeps getting more and more red!
(and I'm loving it:)....seriously, I've always said I wanted a fat, red headed baby)
We love to make him laugh and coo, which isn't too hard to do.
Walt is sleeping through the night. I'm not sure if that has been 'documented' before,
but he has been sleeping through the night since the end of October.
He usually nurses somewhere between 6:30-8 and sleeps until 7 most mornings.
We are still working on his napping schedule.
Walt watches Blaine all the time. It's incredibly sweet to see Walt go
from crying to laughing just because he catches a glimpse of his big brother.
Walter, we absolutely adore you. You are such as sweet little boy.
Your smile always brightens up our home. Happy 4th mirthday.
So sweet!
ReplyDelete