Yesterday, Blaine's little buddy Parker stayed with us for about half the day.
The boys had a blast at the playground......and here are the pictures to show it!
By the way, he wanted to wear his hat.
Parker, Parker-man, P-man.....
Blaine's buddy
Blaine's buddy
check out his facial expression...I'm not sure if you can see it or not
but his mouth was open....too cute!
I was okay with it because they weren't throwing them at each other,
just on/up the slide and on the ground
on their playdate on Monday afternoon at Parker's house.
Ashley (Parker's mom and my dear friend) and I were trying to get the boys to stand beside each other......as you can see it wasn't happening.....:)
the camera and banged on the garage door.
Blaine had a great time playing with Parker the past few days....matter of fact,
when he got up this morning he started looking around the house
calling for Parker.....too cute! Who knows maybe these two will be besties in
years to come.....(and they will if Ash and I have anything to do with it;) )
**Thanks Ashley for our sour cream chicken enchiladas...they were yummy yummy good!**
Walt slept the entire time...go figure:)
But Blaine had a grand time riding daddy's shoulders, looking at the ducks,
and running almost the entire trail.
It was so cute.....when we were walking the trail, I'd say one, two, three....
and Blaine would said "GO" (which sounds more like doe) and take off running.....
and of course his legs are so little he was moving so fast but not getting far.....
(those are the moments I wish I could hold in my mind forever...just the dang cuteness of him)
No comments:
Post a Comment