Thank you Mammaw and Pappaw for taking him outside everyday:)
Oh My...did the boys have fun with them at our house from Friday last week until Wednesday morning!! We feel so blessed to have my grandparents come and spend some more time with us....they are always such a huge blessing and help! (And for the record....my Pappaw is an excellent diaper changer!;)....I'm still so impressed that he changes diapers!)
FUN FACTS:
Blaine: Is 17 months old now! (wow, where has time gone?)
-Has 6 or more teeth....we aren't exactly sure because he won't let us look/feel for too long.....but we know more are coming because he can't keep from nawing on things (including his hands)....
-Calls our dogs....and it is so funny to me because instead of calling Lexi...he calls Sexy...ha!
-Says so many words unprompted I really dont think I could even begin to count them!:)
-Runs around EVERYWHERE....he has so much energy that we have a hard time keeping up.
-loves Loves LOVES going to 'school'....(Mother's Day Out)
-loves going/being outside
-loves eating doughnuts....the white powder ones...who knew?
-loves music so much!
-and he absolutely has a blast dancing!
-Occasionally will hold the front of his diaper and say 'tee-tee' or 'poo-poo'.....(I'm seeing getting a 'big boy' potty in our near future, but I'm definetly not going to rush it)
Walt: Is 8 weeks old and is definetly a big boy weighing 12 lbs. 13 ounces (on Wednesday)
-smiles so much!!! (and cries so much too...ha!)
-has started cooing a whole lot too!
-Loves watching the ceiling fans...he even tries to 'talk' to them
-Is so strong....he holds up his head and turns it like it's nothing (and has been doing this forever)
-Has reflux (or so we think)
-Still wakes up about every 3 hours to eat (a lot of times he won't even go 3 hours & sometimes he goes longer)
-LOVES to be held
Scott and I are so stinking blessed to have our two sweet sweet babies!
*Thank you Lord for your blessings and your timing even when things seem impossible at times....thank you for being an everpresent help and stronghold!* We love our sweet ones you have entrusted to us:)*
I am so thankful that you keep this updated. I love watching the boys grow and hearing all about what they are doing. I love you guys! May God continue to bless you all. Aunt Linda
ReplyDelete