(Notice: Blaine has a new cute outfit....thank you Aunt Brea---Sabrina---and Uncle Jeff!)
Yum! Yogurt!
Yogurt with cheerios makes for a good breakfast!
Baby Jones #2 will be here in 4 weeks....And I have officially reached the point where I am ready to not be preggo anymore... having to fall asleep sitting up at night, feeling out of breath and hard jabs from Baby Jones are getting more and more uncomfortable....however, I am very blessed that I'm healthy and Baby Jones is healthy and still growing.... And I'm trying to soak up some time with Daddy (Scott) and Blaine Bear beforehand. But it's getting close....ready or not...
Ready or not - HERE HE COMES!!!!! I'm so sad that I will be 2000 miles away when he is born. Like really sad. It was such a priveledge to me to be there the day Blaine was born.
ReplyDeleteOh and my co-worker was just at my desk and I was talking about your due date and she said, "Oh my goodness, is that her first? He is SO good looking"
Yeah, we know :)
4 weeks!
(Oh and your baby counter is off. I need to change it.)
Shan,
ReplyDeleteThought you might find this blog interesting: http://thetaylorfam.wordpress.com/
She's a girl I knew from SNU and she has a 15 month old daughter and is expecting a boy any day now.