Today was so HOT. This morning after a wagon ride around the neighborhood, Blaine and myself (mommy) went to the children's museum. Domino's was there doing a show for the kids. Blaine didn't have too much interest, possibly due to no morning nap, but needless to say we had pizza (which he doesn't get much) for lunch....especially since we paid an admission fee at the museum. After eating, Blaine had a great time playing in Mrs. Guggly's Garden at the museum....his favorite two things in the garden were the treehouse.......
Blaine had such a fun morning and was so exhausted.....he fell asleep on the way home.
This afternoon, Scott keep Blaine and they had some daddy/son time.
I'm not too sure of everything they did, but when I came home from work, they were in the back yard playing in the pool.
When I walked in the living room tonight after putting Blaine to bed, there was a pink polk-a-dot bag sitting on the couch. It was from Scott.....an anniversary present that he absolutely couldn't wait (until tomorrow) to give me......
It had a hilarious (and sweet at the same time) card.....
and absolutely gorgeous.....
What an anniversary present!
I love my husband, not because of the gifts he gives, but for a number of reasons....
one of them being just how thoughtful and generous he is.....
Tomorrow I will celebrate 4 years of being married to my best friend, lover and husband!
I remember 4 years ago tonight.....
our rehearsal and dinner.....
and one restless night....(I was so nervous and excited!! and thinking about how the stage was set up....)
I am looking forward to many more anniversary eve's with Scott!!
No comments:
Post a Comment