To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Sick boys

This week has been somewhat hard for us. Scott has been sick with "flu-like" virus and Blaine has a cold with cough that has progressively gotten worse. It's no fun to have sick boys. Luckily, Scott is feeling better and now Blaine is on some antibotics (after two doctor visits in 2 days). We did manage to get a weight from the doctor's visits.....Blaine is now 17lbs 10 oz.

Blaine is also growing so fast. He is crawling all over the place.....I looked up the other day and he'd crawled from the living room to our room (on the hardwood floors!). Blaine is really babbling too! He has finally started saying "mama". He's also saying 'dod' for 'dog', which is so cute.

Last weekend Scott, myself, Blaine and our friend Brett went to Austin to run the half marathon. Since my mom's flight in was cancelled :(, Blaine stayed with Chelsea Stiller (thanks Chelsea) while we completed the half marathon. Scott and I definetly didnt break any of our records, but I was so proud that we finished it! Brett more than made up for our time.....he smoked the half marathon! But hey, I finished a half marathon......Not bad for a pregnant momma huh? We had a blast over the weekend!....and we paid for the run later...ha!
I'm sure there is much more to catch up on, but it'll have to wait (mainly because I can't remember right now:) )...ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment