To our friends and family....

We hope this site brings lots of smiles and much happiness! We love you all!

Friday, August 21, 2009

From playtime to munching to baths:)

So Blaine has started what I like to call a cackle-laugh-growl during playtime. It has to be the cutest thing ever....when Scott or myself tell him we are going to "get him", he just starts this sound......so cute.

Also, I posted that I'd be putting some videos on our blog, but neither Scott or myself can get them to upload...so sorry everyone...no videos:(.

I have also noticed that Blaine has started the "munching" motion while Scott and I are eating, he eyes our food and us during our meal times and often he has to be feed during our meal times.....I am wondering if he may be getting ready for rice cereal/baby foods. I did some reading today and decided to wait at least until his 4 month check up next Friday (and maybe even longer). He did open his mouth today though when I gave him a rubber-tip spoon....(but then again, everything seems to go to the mouth these days:) )

Blaine is still getting his baths in his plastic tub in the kitchen sink, but after tonight, that may change. The little man loves to kick and not just during bath time. He kicked so hard and so much tonight, my shirt was soaked and water was all over the floor. I am thinking we will move his tub to inside the big tub for the future......

You know, that goodness for Baby Einsteen videos. Who knew they were so interesting....Blaine loves them!!! (and they give my back a break)

Well, happy Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. HEY! Blaine is so adorable! Jackson started doing the same thing, so I tried the food out and he gobbled it up after I put applesauce in it. Happy boy now! We are about to try sweet potatoes:) Just wanted to tell you that if your video is more than 100mb it wont upload on blogger. You can sign up for youtube though and post it through there. I have had to do both :)
    AND YES BABY EINSTEIN IS THE BEST!!!! Try Praise Baby too, its awesome also.
    Cant wait to see you and the little one at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey blogger to blogger tip...I can sometimes get videos downloaded through www.photobucket.com it will automatically post to your Blogger act!

    ReplyDelete