Starting at the end, today was Blaine's first day at Daycare. Mom and dad both were sad to have to leave him, but we were encouraged to see Miss Betty talking with Blaine as we left. Miss Betty will be Blaine's new teacher in his class. Blaine had a great report and took all his bottles today at daycare. Shannon and I look forward to getting to see Blaine grow and interact with others in his class.
Blaine had a great time playing with Aunt Madison and Pops. Blaine got past around as we ate lunch with the family.

Blaine posed for a late night photo with four generations. We were all off of our regular schedule as we enjoyed catching up with family and friends.

Blaine took his first dip in the pool this past weekend and the camera was there to document the occasion. None of our family had their swimsuit but we made do with what we had because the weather was too nice in Mississippi.

Blaine loves talking with
Mammaw, even if it was past his bedtime.

Blaine loved talking with
Pappaw too.
Blaine loves the church nursery, I think it might be because Grandmother Jones is the one holding him. Grandmother Jones had the magic touch with Blaine.

Grandmother Jones keep Blaine so Shannon could go to Emily's (co-worker) wedding, Daddy was at work and Grandmother really helped us out. We were worried to leave him because he had not been taking his bottle. Blaine did great...can you tell from the picture. Cousin Gabi and Aunt Dee came by and we had a good time talking with them before we took Blaine. By the way this picture reminds me of a similar picture of me when I was a kid in the country with the grandparents. Only difference is this picture is by a truck and my picture was by a horse.

I came home for lunch and both Blaine and I took time to snap a quick photo. For me these past few weeks at work have been really busy.

Blaine usually sleeps with his feet down near the elephant. Blaine had been turning himself in the bed to kick the music maker and turn it on. For the past two weeks we have heard the music maker just about ever night. While in Mississippi we took the music maker. It was in a different location and Blaine still managed to find it. Our first night there I did not sleep well and I heard Blaine turn on the music maker four times. We are continually encouraged to see what Blaine is learning and doing everyday.
Shannon, I had no idea you had a blog. Found it through Laura Harmon's... anyway.. Blaine is such a doll!! I am so glad to see you guys are doing well. This will be such a fun journey for you guys!! We have a blog, too so I will be following you!! Take care!!
ReplyDelete