The three of us spent Friday afternoon/evening and Saturday until about 3 at Hilltop Lakes with family (Kay's parents, brother and sisters and their families). Here are some pictures from the weekend.
Cousin Gabi loves Blaine.
Sabrina, me, Dee
Blaine and daddy watching the golf cart 4th of July parade.
Family shot.
Watching the golf carts all decked out in their July 4th decor.
SOOO sleepy (and even cuter) after a couple of cat naps.....
After a long but fun day, where Blaine stayed awake most of the time....he finally was tucked in at about 9ish pm. And he slept until 5 am. Even then I (mommy) pretty much woke him up to eat. Yipee! Hurray for long nights of sleep!
The three of us (Blaine, mommy, daddy) hung out with some good friends (Eric and Melanie and others) after leaving Hilltop Lakes.
After a long but fun day, where Blaine stayed awake most of the time....he finally was tucked in at about 9ish pm. And he slept until 5 am. Even then I (mommy) pretty much woke him up to eat. Yipee! Hurray for long nights of sleep!
Shannon,
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute. I just want to give him a hug... since I can't, give him one for me. I of course am speaking of Blaine and not Scott! :) haha. I am so glad you have joined the blog world so we can keep up a little better. Talk to you soon! Take lots of pictures...they grow way too fast!! Love you dearly!!