
Blaine with Mammaw at the hospital

Pops and his favorite grandchild:)
.JPG)
Scott and his family
.JPG)
Blaine just minutes after he was born....isn't he just the cutest baby you've ever seen?
.JPG)
He looks so tired from all the work to get to meet his family
.JPG)
Grandmother holding her first grandson for the first time
.JPG)
What a blessing to have my mom and Scott's mom
.JPG)
Three generations!
.JPG)
Our first family picture

Posing with Dr. Dawson

Scott's grandmother and granddaddy with Blaine

Gigi holding her first grandchild for the first time!

I am tired and just want someone to hold me

At some point during the 27 hours of labor

Belly shot before being induced

Pops, mommy and Blaine

Blaine's first bath

Uncle Jeffrey and Aunt Sabrina come for a visit after coming home from the hospital

Getting ready to go home:)

Before being discharged from the hospital, we all stopped for a quick picture
I am so excited you posted new pictures. He is precious, Shannon. I am so excited that you are able to experience being a mom (listen to me, acting like I have done it for years...ha!). It is the most precious gift God could have ever given women. Being able to carry, deliver (maybe not that part...hehe), hold, love and kiss a newborn baby...gives me chills!! Y'all are a precious family. Please continue to post as often as you can. Your brothers have gotten so big. They tower over you like Heath does me!!! Please let me know when you are coming to Mississippi, maybe we can meet up in Tuscaloosa and eat something good! I would LOVE to see you and Scott and meet Blaine in person!! All my love sweet Shannon! Take care of yourself and that precious baby boy!!!
ReplyDelete